A Movie Not Yet Released That You Are Dying To See....

• PowellNow schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mär. 2008, 1:59

A Movie Not Yet Released That You Are Dying To See....

What movie are you anxious to see?

For me, "21" is it. It is based on a book I really enjoyed, Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six MIT Students Who Took Vegas for Millions, by Ben Mezrich. It is a fantastic true story, describes the characters and their motives/morals very well, has the flash and glitz of Sin City, and the book really explores the cultural undercurrents of Las Vegas that the visitor never sees. I lived in Las Vegas when I read it years ago, and have been anxiously awaiting the movie ever since.

• 3:10 To Yuma

I really like Russell Crowe's movies, and I know that 3:10 to Yuma is a good film... but it haven't been released in Spain!! I'm looking forward to see it.

Johnny Walker
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Apr. 2008, 4:39

Movies

30 days of night, Sweeny Todd, Run Fat Boy Run.

• x_mandy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Nov. 2008, 17:01
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I love the new posters, trailer and of course the actors. I'm really curious how the movie wil be!

• Benutzer
    • 26. Nov. 2008, 19:10
    I hear Tim Burton is doing his version of "Alice in Wonderland" and I absolutely love Tim Burton. I also really enjoyed the original book and the classic disney film, takes me back to my childhood days.

• x_mandy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Nov. 2008, 20:43
    oldschool-music said:
    I hear Tim Burton is doing his version of "Alice in Wonderland" and I absolutely love Tim Burton. I also really enjoyed the original book and the classic disney film, takes me back to my childhood days.

That's right, Johnny Depp will be The Mad Hatter and a load of other wellknown actors will be in the movie. imdb.com link
    I wonder how the movie would be!

• if a decent director ever gets around to it.... a biopic on jimi hendrix..........

love is all you need! is there anybody alive out there?
  • Alice In Wonderland from Tim Burton <3

and his other movie he made Caroline? I think

• Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2009, 21:16
    Quentin Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds"

My fav director, I'd watch everything he makes.

• Star Trek (2009)
    Am dying to see this on IMAX.

• lady_sati schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Feb. 2009, 13:42
    "Alice in Wonderland' - that's probably gonna become my fav movie, not only it's my favourite tale, not only it's an excellent project for Tim Burton, whose work I just adore but it also has my fav actors in it - Helena Bonham Carter, Michael Sheen and Depp, this is gonna be great

"SinCity 2" - i hope they finally gonna make this one

"Public Enemies' - cannot wait for Bale and Depp in one movie, also I love Mann's work

I'm in touch with humanity
  • I can't wait for "Nine". Just look at the cast: Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, Kate Hudson and Sophia Loren. This movie is going to be huge!

• Benutzer
    • 22. Feb. 2009, 17:44
    I am with Ferris_Bueller , definately Star Trek (2009)

• there is a james brown biopic being touted. should be cool.

• musica23 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Feb. 2009, 21:10
    jcjohnson63 said...
    there is a james brown biopic being touted.

Haven't heard about that one, jc. If it's done right it should be great! I wonder who else can dance like that...

CC
    Love and Peace or Else

• good question.any ideas?

• usher?

• A James Brown biopic? Sweet, he's from my hometown (Augusta, GA).

9, Alice in Wonderland (I don't think I've ever anticipated any single thing more in my entire life, and I still have more than a year to wait. Why so cruel?)

Inglorious Bastards.

Hail Caesar.

The inevitable next installment in the Nolan-Batman series.

Sin City 2 (It's gonna happen, I feel it in my gut.)

"You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Shit. And Jack just left town."
  • 2 songs that were supposed to be made into movies that i would like to see-

fleetwood mac- rhiannon
    paul mccartney and wings- band on the run

• luke9994 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mär. 2009, 19:42
    I can't wait 'Public Enemies'. it will be soon released, in this year so it is not a long wait. Anyway, there are two films I'm dying to see: 'The Hobbit' , first I was a bit disappointed that Peter Jackson won't be directing it but now I think Guillermo del Toro is a good a choice. And the second film is a new upcoming version 'Robin Hood' from Ridley Scott.

• the boat that rocked.

it's about radio caroline which was an english pirate radio station that was very cool.

• I can't wait for "Public Enemies" also.. but I'm afraid it'll not be as good as I expect. I've seen many movies about 30. & 40. and I love them, but can any movie tell something new about that period? And I was pretty disappointed by trailer.
    maybe it's just my pessimism... xD

• misco schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Apr. 2009, 16:41
    Star Trek - I need to know just how bad it's going to be. It's got good reviews so far but I'm afraid it will be nothing but a sexed up, explosive version of the original series. Anyway I have no positive expectations for it so maybe it will surprise me.

Either way I need to see it!

"Don't apologise... for your opinion... ever. Speak your mind." - Laura Roslin
    • luke9994 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Mai. 2009, 23:33
    yeah me too. I'm very curious how Star trek going to be, cause i was a big fan of it at childhood though never liked so much cinema's episodes.
    Anyway I can't wait 'Where The Wild Things Are' also. I saw trailer and there were those creatures, they are looking so real and fantastic.

• Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2009, 8:28
    One more for Star Trek. I'm a longtime fan of the TV shows and remember watching reruns of the original series as a 6 year old, then telling my mom I wanted to be a Vulcan when I grew up. I've never really been thrilled with the Star Trek movies though, so hopefully this "reincarnation" will live up to the hype.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.