Save Game Share Thread

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Mai. 2008, 17:36

Save Game Share Thread

This is a thread to post your saved games, so you can share them with others! Show them your great überskills, sweet armor, and anything else.

Please upload to a good uploading site, such as RapidShare, MegaUpload, or zShare. In this way we probably won't have any virus crap going on, and these sites keep the files online pretty long, so they won't get deleted fast. Please give some information about your saved game: the name of your character, level, additional information and ofcourse which game!

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Mai. 2008, 11:05

Alaa

This is an Oblivion save game, I've added some information, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Name: Alaa
    Level: 52
    Race: Imperial
    Birthsign: The Mage
    Class: Muslim
    Major Skills: Alteration, conjuration, destruction, illusion, mysticism, restoration and acrobatics.

This is an end-game, high level character. No cheating, no mods. Almost all quests done (except the last main quest for you, and perhaps some others). All factions titles are maxed. If you want to know more, download it!

You want to download it? Click here! I think you know how to use it, just place it in your save games folder.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.