Chevelle's new bass player?

• Celeles schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mär. 2006, 16:57

Chevelle's new bass player?

I heard they kicked Joe out at the beginning of last summer, but then they went on to tour after that, so obviously they must have a new guy. Anyone know who this new bassist is?

• qbahamutp schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mär. 2006, 16:30

Chevelle's new bassist

Well you're right about Joe not being in the band anymore, but know that they never "kicked him out"! Leaving the band was his own decision, said it was "due to irreconcilable differences"... It's a real shame. Before, it always was "the legendary Loeffler-brothers" being the band, but after he left he got replaced by their brother-in-law/close friend "Dean Bernardini", so it's still (in a way) a family-band..! Dean has also played a big part in Sam's drumming skills, but- as we all know, he's not a bad bassist either! :D I'm very curious to see if he'll have any influence on their sound and their fourth album...!

Speaking of which, does anyone happen to know when this is coming out?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I just said, but I am not sure you realize that what you interpreted is not what I meant.
    • dallaclas schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Apr. 2007, 4:15
    what sort of irreconcilable differences?
    I'm not being a superfan here, just asking if there was anything to it...

• qbahamutp schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Apr. 2007, 21:22
    Aahh, that's a pretty long story, and it's rather confusing.. Both sides say different things, but for the whole story you can check out the wikipedia-page about good ol' Joe, their old bassist. If you read through it, you can tell that it wasn't really what you'd call a "smooth breakup"... Nontheless, Dean seems to be doing pretty good, judging from his work on the new album.

..And you don't have to be a superfan to care, it's nice 't you're showing interest (:

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I just said, but I am not sure you realize that what you interpreted is not what I meant.
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.