New album

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2008, 5:08

New album

If you didn't already know, zombie is working on a new record...So let's discuss about it.
    I wish that it would be like Astrocreep 2000....

• Benutzer
    • 3. Sep. 2008, 6:17
    Rob wrote that he has never made so much song for an album...

• hello sewertroll

have not heard new album yet, but you have not led me wrong yet, have to take your word and the credibilty of Zombie and check it out

If we do as we have done, we will get what we always have gotten
    • Sokuu schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Feb. 2009, 1:14
    I hope that it will be much less "pop-rock" than Educated Horses.
    I want it metal!

Fail.
    • Samzig schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Feb. 2009, 8:23

I want it darker and creepier..! War Zone was from those sessions I quess... but that was clearly a b-side.

• Sergoy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Mär. 2009, 15:25
    I wish new record will sounds like his first album. Any news about new release?

• Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2009, 3:10
    Pretty weak work, but some stuff sounds good.

• Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2009, 22:29
    Weak work? What do you mean?
    Anyway, have you guys heard the ''warzone-song'' already? Probably on the new album... At least something new from zombie..

• It needs to have a heavier sound than Edu..

The more you know me the stranger i become, the stranger i become the more normal i seem.
  • Check out www.robzombie.com, they mention both a new album AND a new tour on there.

• Benutzer
    • 25. Okt. 2009, 20:13
    Rumour is that the album has been delayed to 2010... By Geffen... Probably because it's suppose to be the last album of the contract Rob zombie has with Geffen.

• Timo_JZ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Nov. 2009, 12:32
    I'm looking forward to the new album! HAIL Rob Zombie!!

• Benutzer
    • 9. Dez. 2009, 21:26
    If you pre-order it from Play.com, you get a ''exclusive coaster''
    Does anybody know about any other exclusive/special edition/pre-order offers?

• I pretty much like the new album. It needed a few listens but it's definitely good (IMO, at least). The booklet is amazing, he really outdid himself this time with the design!

Fave songs so far have to be Jesus Frankenstein, What?, Werewolf Women of the SS...and I'm beginning to get attached to Death and Destiny... and Cease to Exist.

• t10wolak schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Sep. 2010, 9:46
    What do you think about new songs from special edition? I must say these songs are good but I've expected something better :<

• Gematriax schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2010, 6:27
    I fucking love this album.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.