Best power metal country ?

• Because: Gamma Ray, Rage, Grave Digger, Ride the Sky, Sacred Steel
    Avantasia, Axel Rudi Pell, Blind Guardian, Brainstorm, Metalium, Running Wild ,
    Helloween , Primal Fear, etc ...are from there...=)

• ooMaz3Roo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Feb. 2009, 18:24
    I can't choose between Sweden and Germany... The best bands hail from there :)

• Iluzki schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Feb. 2009, 11:08
    Like somebody said earlier, let's not kid ourselves. Germany has most of the biggest and most succesful power metal bands. And although success doesn't always equal good, in this case it does: Helloween, Gamma Ray, Blind Guardian, Avantasia, Edguy...

My native country Finland is second on my list. Sweden is maybe the third. Speaking of Italy, I haven't heard enough power metal coming from that direction to make final conclusions. Rhapsody is still the only band I am really familiar with (and of course Luca Turilli's solo projects but It's almost the same).

• kaos666 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Feb. 2009, 14:51
    I think if you look at it from a band ratio perspective Italy is the top power metal country. The only popular metal bands that emerge from Italy are power metal such as Rhapsody, Labyrinth, Vision Divine, Secret Sphere, Derdian e.t.c.. Germany and Finland have a huge metal spectrum though they probably have more power metal bands.

'И навеки прощаясь....Цветок и Нож'

Join the Crusade against iPods! | Lazy? We Attack Tommorow!
  • Id put Germany first

Helloween, Gamma Ray, Edguy, Blind Guardian, Running Wild, Rage, Stormwarrior, Grave Digger, Metalium, Iron Savior, Primal Fear , Wizard, Freedom Call and about a million others.

• power metal : Sweden. Italy , Germany
    melodeath/folk : Finland :D

• Helloween, Gamma Ray, Edguy, Greave Digger, Blind Guardian, Rage... definitively Germany Rules.

Mmm... Finland too...

• You forgot Running Wild :o

• Definately would have to be Germany first, I think enough people have probably listed the bands :P

• In my opinion, I consider to Spain the best country of this sort, because I grew with them and in addition they have very good quality. greetings!

So let me return...

So let me die
  • Germany or Finland,
    and Italy (RoF) and Sweden (HammerFall) of course

• yonofuy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Apr. 2009, 23:18
    viva mexico cabrones

"Y sobre todo sean siempre capaces de sentir, en lo mas hondo, cualquier injusticia cometida contra cualquiera en cualquier parte del mundo. Es la cualidad mas linda de un Revolucionario."
  • Well, my top three artists are Edguy, Rage, and Helloween, all from Germany, so I'm going with Germany, but I like a lot of power metal from different countries.

• Swede's get first palce in my books because of Lost Horizon =]

"...When men were men and sheep were nervous"
  • thinkkkk xP hah;

1. Finland (Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Thunderstone)
    2. Germany (Helloween, Edguy, Freedom Call)
    3. Sweden (HammerFall)

• Finland & Germany

• Finland *bows*

• ravrave schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jun. 2009, 20:00
    1st Sweden (Hammerfall, Axenstar)
    2nd Germany(Freedom Call)
    3rd Italy(Rhapsody(of fire), Derdian)

• MgZz schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jun. 2009, 9:18
    1. Sweden - Gotta love their input on Power Metal \,,/
    Axenstar / HammerFall / Lost Horizon / ReinXeed / Falconer / Broken Dagger / Sabaton / DivineFire / Cryonic Temple / Ironware / Crystal Eyes etc...

2. Finland
    Stratovarius / Kenziner / Celesty / Dreamtale / Thunderstone / Burning Point / Cardiant / Excalion etc...

3. Germany
    Blind Guardian / Wizard / Galloglass / Edguy / Helloween / Human Fortress / Chinchilla / Custard etc...

4. Rest of the World :-)

• ankinick schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jun. 2009, 12:33
    Scandinavia and germany and the fans in south america ;-)

No one leaves you
    When you live in their heart and mind
    And no one dies
    They just move to the other side
    When we're gone
    Watch the world simply carry on
    We live on laughing and in no pain
    We'll stay and be happy
    With those who have loved us today

(Marillion - Estonia)
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Jul. 2009, 16:32
    Germany of course! Kai Hansen is one of my favorite musicians & Gamma Ray one of my favorite bands.

• commdiuss schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Jul. 2009, 17:09

[spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 23. Jan. 2011, 21:18
  • Germany and Finland !
    Without doubt,,

To be able to be strong and free
    See how night turns into day
    I am here and my life is only mine
    And the sky that I thought that existed
    I shall find it there somewhere
  • Germany,Finland,sweden,argentina jeje all latin america

Cuetlachtli
  • I'm between Germany (because their mitical groups) and Finland, but if I had to choose only one, I'd say Finland!!. In second place, are countrys like Sweden and Italy, and then the other good power metal countries ^^

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.