Dita Von Teese

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Feb. 2009, 10:10

Dita Von Teese

Dita Von Teese is an American burlesque artist, model and actress.

in my opinion not so pretty but very stylish :)

feel free to add some more :)

• Dita !!! Great, glamorous, sexy, fresh ... I love her style !

I don't wanna waste a lifetime chasing pots of gold
    I don't wanna miss the sunshine standing in the cold
    I don't wanna be the one who's left behind
    I wanna catch a glimpse of life ...
    • PyroLord schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mär. 2009, 16:32
    words cannot clearly describe the emotion this woman evokes

Life is full of choices. Destiny is just the end result of all the choices you made.
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2009, 23:18

Style, Pretty, Grace, Groove

Y'all, as a not-so-pretty girl in the traditional sense, I must say. . . . I do think this chick has class and style. She also has a rockin' v-taper in back (a v-taper is that section of muscle that runs down between the shoulder blades and spine, and as a chick who also has a rockin' v-taper, I know of whence I speak). Though she looks great glammed out, I think my fave shot up in here is the one where she's wearing next-to-NO makeup, with her hair down, in the black undies. Super-cute and au so naturel. Awesome!

• Benutzer
    • 31. Jul. 2009, 14:08
    I really like the way she's living her style... great body and she knows how to show her best side. Very pretty!

And I would never be able to walk in these shoes she wears.... :O

• TeaVonB schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Aug. 2009, 11:01
    I too love her style, and I do think she's pretty, she got a very unique and characteristic face and thats one of the things I love about her.

• DitaWB schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Sep. 2009, 10:12

Dita Von Teese Party Edition

Dita Von Teese Party Edition Wonderbra collection, Dita has launched a new collection and Website which are now live. It shows you where you can purchase the Party Edition range as well as having interviews and exclusive pictures of Dita. http://partyeditionbydita.com Only available in Europe currently

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.