Opera now works!

• Gabek schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Jul. 2006, 19:36

Opera now works!

As someone posted earlier, and I just tested, the newest build of Opera works with PandoraFM. I'm glad to see posting on the support forums (maybe?) pushed them to make a few changes. This is great news!

The newest build is at http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/show.dml/350264

• Hi! I just started using Pandora and was thrilled to discover PandoraFM, but unfortunately it doesn't work perfectly in Opera for me. I'm using the latest build (9.02, Windows build 8584) and the music player doesn't load properly - it freezes up after the "Please wait, Pandora is loading" message. It only works if I hit Minimize to pop up the Pandora mini player in a new tab.

I'm not extremely bothered by having to take this extra step (after all, the end result is that it still works!) but I thought you might want to know about the problem. Thanks again for this excellent Pandora fix.

• Gabek schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Sep. 2006, 12:40
    Anyone else seeing this? It sounds like an actual Pandora problem if the music player is freezing.

• I can't say whether or not it works in the windows version of opera, but with version 9.02, it's finally working in gentoo linux.

• halnine schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Sep. 2006, 22:21
    tommytumult said:
    I can't say whether or not it works in the windows version of opera

I can. It doesn't :(
    Once you move to a different tab on "More Options", PandoraFM's frame just refreshes - thus losing currenly playing track info.

• Gabek schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Sep. 2006, 17:54
    I"m trying Opera 9.02 on OSX, and the Pandora tuner doesn't even fully load. It starts to, then eventually errors saying there's technical difficulties. I can't even test it :(

• Opera in Linux

I have problems with Pandora in EVERYTHING (well, that I've tried) under Linux...Opera included.

I've tried browsers in WINE, but WINE apparently does not access the sound card...ugh. I don't see the point in running a virtual OS simply for one app...even if it is an awesome one!

Looking for jobs in Cincinnati
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasawh
    • Dave-8128 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Nov. 2007, 0:24
    I can safely say Pandora works in Opera 9.24 under XP,
    But the PandoraFM side of things seems a little off,
    After several songs have been played, PandoraFM fails to notice the song has been changed and thus does not scrobble.

• jarvolt schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Nov. 2007, 19:41
    Ever since Pandora started changing things, it has worked worse and worse in Opera, and as far as I can tell, at the moment it no longer works at all. Too bad, too, because I get much better recomendations on Pandora than I used to.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't disable custom CSS. I must have been blocking something important; maybe I can figure out what it is.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.