• Joe_Towse schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Jun. 2011, 14:00
    Grindcore (the stuff that's not metal i.e. early Napalm Death), powerviolence, noise, power electronics, jazz, and just generally the avant-garde.

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Feb. 2012, 1:43
    Jazz fusion, alternative, classical, underground hip hop, and prog rock.

• Seraphy- schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Feb. 2012, 1:48
    most definitely electronic music and its sub-genres, since it's the path I was heading towards before I got sidetracked by metal

• Benutzer
    • 12. Feb. 2012, 9:27
    Progressive , screamo , alternative

• Alternative or classic rock. That's about all I listened to before I revisited my metal albums and went "oh hey..."

• Alternative rock, probably grunge.

• Progressive rock, nu jazz/acid jazz, Japanese singer-songwriters and unclassifiable artists like Akiko Shikata.

• Zeroshii schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Mär. 2012, 4:15
    Justin Bieber! Classical, soundtracks, alternative pop, and jazz as I already listen to

• Hardcore punk.

• Classic rock n roll

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
  • I would be a slave to the mainstream music you see/hear now a days.

• Benutzer
    • 20. Jul. 2012, 17:27
    I'd probably listen to some ska or ska-punk

• Leigh2428 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Jul. 2012, 22:38
    Stuff I listen to anyway outside of metal... hard rock, classic rock, prog rock, pop, electronic, dance (house, trance, techno, eurodance, etc), film music (orchestral, musicals, disney) .... and then I might broaden my folk, gothic, classical music listening...

• Normally I listen to stuffs like 80s Pop, 70s Prog Rock/Hard Rock, IDM, Techno, Underground Hip-Hop, Industrial, Noise, Drone, Ambient, and Experimental musuc as well.

My epitaph will teach you how to dance.
    • Kimaali schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Nov. 2012, 21:38
    Traditional music from Ireland, Greece, Turkey, Balkans, Maghreb...
    Classical, jazz and punk too.

• If there wasn't metal I'd probably listen to a lot of alternative rocky stuff like Radiohead and the Foo Fighters as I listen to them already :')

\m/ -_- \m/
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2013, 22:02
    ebm and rap music as I listen to them already. Rap not as much as ebm so if metal wound't exist it would defnitly be ebm music.

• sheiruki schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Jan. 2014, 13:24
    I'd probably listen to Classic Rock, some Post-Punk or actual Punk, as well as soundtracks and Industrial...

• I'd never get knowledge about guitar music and became rap fan. Really, sad but true.

• Kaamos-_- schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 21. Feb. 2015, 0:14
    Rock and punk most definitely.

• Southern rock, punk and blues - I'd just listen to it more.

• Punk, underground/indie hip hop, electronica (was into that before discovering metal), reggae, and new wave.

• Iluzki schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Jun. 2015, 21:01
    I'd say that rock in its different forms (for example progressive, punk, grunge) and soundtrack music (video games, anime music specifically) would be my cup of tea, and j-pop to some extent.

This question reminds of the time when I was about 15 year old punk (pun intended) and eager to find out more about real punk music, when I only was familiar with some pop punk bands like Green Day, the Offspring, Bad Religion and a legendary Finnish band called Klamydia. But in the end, it turned out that I was more interested in metal after all, so I never got to discover punk properly.The situation hasn't changed much during these 15+ years, sadly.

• Jekku666 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Jun. 2015, 16:03
    Well, I already listen to some jazz, classical, prog and electronic music, so I guess stuff from those corners. I think I would still have a need for something extreme, so I suppose would be my main jam, even though I don't listen to any of that now

Without music, life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche
    • excentro schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Aug. 2015, 15:48
    I'd probably listen to the Backstreet Boys a lot :P

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.