Where can I download the last.fm app for Android if I can't use the Android Market???

• Where can I download the last.fm app for Android if I can't use the Android Market???

Hi Guys,
    the question seems simple, but believe me it isn't ;)
    Where can I download the last.fm app for Android if I can't use the Android Market???
    To give you some background information: I'm using an mp3-player (Zen Touch 2, from Creative) running on Android 2.2. Unfortuneatly Creative doesn't allow me to use the android market. I already tried a lot to install it, but so far in vain. I can easily install apps that I can download so all i need is a .apk. I found a pretty old version of the lastfm app (1.6.6) but it seems, that this one won't let me play any songs, Anyone knows something about that??
    Any comments (except why the hell did you buy a Zen Touch 2?) are appreciated

Thanks

Malte

• c99koder schrieb...
    • Alumni
    • 24. Jan. 2012, 16:33
    The app is also available in the Amazon AppStore. You should be able to sideload the Amazon store apk to your device. The version of the app in the Amazon store is a few versions behind the Market version, as it takes a little while for Amazon to approve updates.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.