Group radio, what comes on

• Group radio, what comes on

After the six members joined, I turned on the group radio, and here's what comes up on the player:
    Square One
    City Hall "From now on we'll travel in tubes!"
    No Distance Left to Run
    The Sound of the Big Babou
    Television Rules The Nation
    Shadrach
    I Will Never Be Untrue
    Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
    Echoes
    Sticks And Stones
    Lopsided

• hmmm

don't even have one of those tracks ... interesting.

• mll schrieb...
    • 8. Apr. 2006, 20:10

Re: Group radio, what comes on

Quoth talking_animal:
    After the six members joined, I turned on the group radio

How do you "turn it on" ?? I thought one needed 15 members ?

Check out some of my groups: TV-free | Musepackers of the world, unite !

Je suis modérateur pour lastfm.fr (la partie francophone).
    I'm a moderator for lastfm.fr (french-speaking side of last.fm).
  • Oops, forgot the link

Excuse me, I neglected to give the group-radio address. It's at lastfm://group/I%20Can%27t%20Believe%20It%27s%20Not%20BEREP. Just paste that into the last.fm player.

As for needing 15 members, whom should I believe, the FAQ or my lying ears?

• mll schrieb...
    • 9. Apr. 2006, 6:04
    Thought the charts AND the radio needed 15 members...

• uporo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Apr. 2006, 15:28
    :) don´t tell anyone but radio works with 2 members only :P

• Re: Group radio, what comes on

Quoth talking_animal:
    After the six members joined, I turned on the group radio, and here's what comes up on the player:
    Square One

Asfghkjhsghkghghagha
    You go to all this trouble to create a "fun and exciting eclectic group radio" and what's the first thing it plays?
    Coldplay.
    It's like some kind of cosmic joke.

• IanAR schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 19. Apr. 2006, 19:15

Members for Charts

Quoth mll:
    Thought the charts

needed 15 members
    Charts, currently, need 10 members, i.e. coming next week. - Ian

• ◄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█►▀
  • Meh

Yeah, that's not very good. I had better luck (I thought) a couple weeks ago, but I didn't write the tracks down.

• ANOTHER CHECK!
    1. Cadillac ~43k Listeners. (Listened)- The top tag is "post-punk" but they just sound like a crappy new wave band. I didn't like it much.

2. Miss Black~76k listeners (listened) - This is an electronic group I'm sure you're all familiar with. I never took the time to listen to this group. They're not too bad. (what I assumed).

3. Zip City~11k listeners (skipped) - It's some country, that's pretty close to rock. I don't like it much.

4. The Long Walk ~6k listeners (skipped) - Some female vocal folk/country. I think I had listened to her not too long ago, on Last.fm radio. ok, track nothing special.

5. The Hopeless Housewife ~91k listeners (skipped) - It's tagged punk, but I consider this more so "recent mainstream peice of crap" maybey that's just me. I hate this.

6. How a Hot Air Balloon Works~1k listeners, (listened) - Great, another artist I recently listened to. (I listened to an whole album last night) This is great stuff though. They're labeled IDM/ELECTRONIC. But really, they're quite unique. Lots of use of string instruments and etc. Very refreshing to hear this on the radio.

7. Juicy ~55k listeners (skipped) - Indeed, quite notorious. Hip-hop. No hip-hop previously.

8. An Ill-treated Hiccup's View of the World ~67k listeners (skipped) - Indie-pop group. I think I might have listened to them this week. Not this though, I only have one album, and it's not this one. I don't think this song was near as good as most of their work. It was a good idea, just not implemented well.

9. Scissor Paper Rock ~59k listeners (fave'd) - MMM, I do love me some AiH, I need to get this album, I don't know where the actual CD for their other one is. It's gone missign and I'm somewhat pissed about that. I love this band, but I try not to listen to them on my computer, because I tend to over listen to them, and they got way up on my charts OMEAGA fast. They're getting to be mainstream on Last.fm due to their name though, and I'm not sure waht genre they are. (fergot to check)

10. Train 1 ~31k listeners (skipped) - Elctronic/minimalist compose. This track was HORRIBLE imo, I'm sorry but If some one likes this, they're probally bull shitting them selves. I don't like the exact samething 4022 times in a row. JEEZE. some what diffren't but he seems to be getting really popular for no good reason lately. I don't like the work of his I've seen. cept his "guest track" on 26 Mixes for Cash

11. Swallow Strings ~20k listeners, (listened) - I feel like I heard this song not too long ago. Oh well, it's another female vocalist. Also.. yeah now I'm almost sure I heard this in the last few days. It was short though.

ok I'm done. It started playing wilco after that. Another indie band. I just don't feel like I got a true ecletic from that at all

◄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█►▀
    • mll schrieb...
    • 2. Jun. 2006, 5:40

Re:

Quoth SixShooterSam:
    10. Train 1 ~31k listeners (skipped) - Elctronic/minimalist compose. This track was HORRIBLE imo, I'm sorry but If some one likes this, they're probally bull shitting them selves. I don't like the exact samething 4022 times in a row. JEEZE. some what diffren't but he seems to be getting really popular for no good reason lately. I don't like the work of his I've seen. cept his "guest track" on 26 Mixes for Cash

LOL, I guess you owe me this one: I listened to lots of Glass recently. And I do like it. :P

• IanAR schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 2. Jun. 2006, 8:59

Philip Glass - Train 1

Quoth mll:
    Quoth SixShooterSam:

LOL, I guess you owe me this one: I listened to lots of Glass recently. And I do like it. :P

And it's on my tag :)

• mll schrieb...
    • 2. Jun. 2006, 9:22
    Impressive sig, IanAR. I bow to you, imperator tagensis. :)

• IanAR schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 2. Jun. 2006, 9:35

Re:

Quoth mll:
    Impressive sig, IanAR. I bow to you, imperator tagensis. :)

Ty :) We're all the bitches of the almighty tag :P

Track-Tag Bitches

• Minimal rail music

If Philip Glass is on the train tag, what about Different Trains? Streamable and great!

Or Kongo Sigui? Another classic, and streamable!

• Btw, I was speaking of that specific track, not ALL of his work. That track, was horrible IMO.

◄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█►▀
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.