Artist connections

• PJMirella schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Dez. 2006, 10:00

Artist connections

So, what names would you like to be mentioned? I'm starting a list today but I'm sure it's only a tiny part of it all :).

groetjes,
    Mirella :)

• impronen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Jan. 2007, 7:40
    PJ Harvey, Patti Smith, Janis Joplin, Björk, Kate Bush, Nelly Furtado, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Sinéad O'Connor, Mariah Carey, Nancy Sinatra and Erykah Badu.

Antero Tienaho Listen to me. And tell me what you heard.
    • PJMirella schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Jan. 2007, 10:58
    Thanks. Ella Fitzgerald and Erykah Badu were two I did not have yet, and I thought Nelly Furtado was already there but she wasn't. Now it's fixed. I'll add many more tonight. If only we could have as many members as connections :).

groetjes,

• pettybo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Jan. 2007, 19:28
    sorry big list from my library but not all - just who I like a lot...checked it against your list.

Bessie Smith, Édith Piaf, Beth Orton, Carmen Miranda, Lena Horne, Les Nubians, Lisa Ekdahl, Ma Rainey, Mildred Bailey, Miriam Makeba, Ms Dynamite,India Arie, Jem, Kelis, Lauryn Hill, Celia Cruz, Missy Elliot, Corinne Bailey Rae, Dinah Washington, En Vogue, Etta James, Eve, Helen Kane, Lauryn Hill, Judy Garland, Josephine Baker, Peggy Lee.

Created this group Stiff Little Fingers
    • PJMirella schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Jan. 2007, 7:10
    thanks, nice list with many I did not list yet. I'll make a big update later this afternoon. I'm trying to keep a balance of the mix between everything and only things we really like. There are one or two I skipped on purpose until someone asks me to add them ;).

groetjes,
    Mierlla :)

• PJMirella schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Jan. 2007, 11:32
    • keyrah schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Jan. 2007, 2:58
    so are the connections for artists full then?

i went through the list and i don't think i saw ani there (sorry if i missed her). in my opnion she deserves to be on the list!

Ani DiFranco
    Alanis Morissette

alanis too!!
    two strong and talented women :)

hi to everyone! i'm new to the group.

• PJMirella schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Jan. 2007, 12:29
    Hi :)
    Yes, they are both in the list. Too bad it can't be sorted alphabetically but if you use 'Find' you'll see them.
    Looking at DeadUser's playlist I saw Kittie was missing, and I'd also like to mention Coal Chamber. They used to have one of the coolest female bass players I've ever seen. In fact they had two but I only saw one live. And we're not limited to 'singers' here.

groetjes,

• keyrah schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Jan. 2007, 22:30
    oh nice! sorry i missed them :)

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Feb. 2007, 9:44

^_^

I'll add some more which I could not find. (=

Terra Naomi
    Tina Dickow
    Anna Maria Jopek
    Rachael Yamagata
    Sia
    梁靜茹
    Joey Yung / 容祖兒
    Michelle Branch
    Paramore (I know it's a band but they are fronted by a girl: Hayley Williams)
    Lisa Hannigan

Edit: Sorry if one of those appears to be there already or something. :3

• Benutzer
    • 21. Apr. 2007, 2:24
    you need to add a all girl band Foamy ed. their from New Zealand and are bloody awesome!

• Benutzer
    • 11. Jun. 2007, 19:35
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jun. 2007, 13:04
  • Funclub Of Fuckin' Funny Metal!
    Join us now and headbang while ROTFLing!
    • wildwoods schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Jan. 2009, 5:00
  • Joan Jett & the Blackhearts

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.