Your mood in one word...

 
  • Your mood in one word...

    Title says it all... you can, of course, talk about whatever you wish, just put up your current mood in one word, but be creative!:!:!

    As such:

    Mood: Loud

    How's it going, everybody??

  • Mood: Stressed

    Christmas shopping is the hardest thing I've ever done.

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
  • Content.

    That's an unusual one for me, but I'm not fighting it.

  • Challenged :)

    • BrandonWK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 4:05
    Bored .

  • content

    satisfied

    anticipation

    loved

  • After a few hours... I am now...

    Ready

    For what, I have no clue, I just feel ready...

  • Mood: Bored

    Seriously, I hope a projectile of some sort, preferrably a cake, comes flying through my window and knocks me unconscious for the next 8 and a half hours so I don't have to endure this feeling of complete and utter... boredom.

  • Hand-of-God said:
    Mood: Bored

    Seriously, I hope a projectile of some sort, preferrably a cake, comes flying through my window and knocks me unconscious for the next 8 and a half hours so I don't have to endure this feeling of complete and utter... boredom.



    Throws cake through window...

    • NFXFSX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 5:17
    Tired

  • Omertalvendetta said:
    Hand-of-God said:
    Mood: Bored

    Seriously, I hope a projectile of some sort, preferrably a cake, comes flying through my window and knocks me unconscious for the next 8 and a half hours so I don't have to endure this feeling of complete and utter... boredom.



    Throws cake through window...


    *Sigh*

    Wrong window, dude.

  • Mood: abandoned

    Seems everyone went to bed or something. O.o

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 6:40
    i am here!

    lurking...

    • reiko57 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 6:52
    sapphire

    ;)

    myspace.com/felixvenom
  • Psh. Lurking doesn't do much for my boredom, Mr.

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 6:55
    that's true.

    but i'm a very boring person by nature :(

  • Psh. You're not boring at all.
    You just don't talk much.

    I, on the other hand, am very boring.

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 7:05
    SleepParalysis said:
    Psh. You're not boring at all.
    You just don't talk much.

    I, on the other hand, am very boring.


    yeah, i'm pretty terrible at small talk.

    how are you boring? give me your life story. :0

  • My life story is very boring. It's: meet boy, fall for wrong boy, heartbreak. Rinse and repeat.

    Well don't let it be small talk then. :p
    Talk about something you're interested in.

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • reiko57 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 7:09
    SleepParalysis said:
    My life story is very boring. It's: meet boy, fall for wrong boy, heartbreak. Rinse and repeat.

    Well don't let it be small talk then. :p
    Talk about something you're interested in.


    ill throw mine in for fun

    it's: find joint, smoke joint, blazed. Rinse and repeat.

    myspace.com/felixvenom
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 7:12
    SleepParalysis said:
    My life story is very boring. It's: meet boy, fall for wrong boy, heartbreak. Rinse and repeat.

    Well don't let it be small talk then. :p
    Talk about something you're interested in.


    that is a very boring life. methinks you think too highly of boys in general, perhaps you should retrain yourself to be attracted to gazelles and antelopes! they'll never let you down unless eaten by wolves and lions, and at which point you could simply substitute the dead one for a live one and NOBODY (not even yourself) would KNOW.

  • JonzoBird said:
    SleepParalysis said:
    My life story is very boring. It's: meet boy, fall for wrong boy, heartbreak. Rinse and repeat.

    Well don't let it be small talk then. :p
    Talk about something you're interested in.


    that is a very boring life. methinks you think too highly of boys in general, perhaps you should retrain yourself to be attracted to gazelles and antelopes! they'll never let you down unless eaten by wolves and lions, and at which point you could simply substitute the dead one for a live one and NOBODY (not even yourself) would KNOW.


    Gee. Thank you. I'm glad you think I'd better off if I were into beastiality.

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 7:18
    SleepParalysis said:
    JonzoBird said:
    SleepParalysis said:
    My life story is very boring. It's: meet boy, fall for wrong boy, heartbreak. Rinse and repeat.

    Well don't let it be small talk then. :p
    Talk about something you're interested in.


    that is a very boring life. methinks you think too highly of boys in general, perhaps you should retrain yourself to be attracted to gazelles and antelopes! they'll never let you down unless eaten by wolves and lions, and at which point you could simply substitute the dead one for a live one and NOBODY (not even yourself) would KNOW.


    Gee. Thank you. I'm glad you think I'd better off if I were into beastiality.


    you nailed it!

    jk, jk.

    boys aren't really all that special, though. i should know.

  • JonzoBird said:
    SleepParalysis said:
    JonzoBird said:
    SleepParalysis said:
    My life story is very boring. It's: meet boy, fall for wrong boy, heartbreak. Rinse and repeat.

    Well don't let it be small talk then. :p
    Talk about something you're interested in.


    that is a very boring life. methinks you think too highly of boys in general, perhaps you should retrain yourself to be attracted to gazelles and antelopes! they'll never let you down unless eaten by wolves and lions, and at which point you could simply substitute the dead one for a live one and NOBODY (not even yourself) would KNOW.


    Gee. Thank you. I'm glad you think I'd better off if I were into beastiality.


    you nailed it!

    jk, jk.

    boys aren't really all that special, though. i should know.


    I know they aren't. You're all the same, really. But I can't help it when I fall for someone. Just not possible. Ha.

    I should just become a hermit and live alone in the woods with my pet bear scooby.

    Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2009, 7:24
    hmm, emotions are strange. no wonder i have none.
    :x

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.