Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• 2bloo4U schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 21:57
    The fact that my art teacher told us we were going to be doing life drawing for two weeks the last time I saw her, but randomly decided sometime last week to change it so that this week we're watching a pretentious art film instead.

Because, you know, life drawing isn't important for in a drawing class. NO! Pretentious art films are what truly matter!

EDIT: Turns out the film was shown because my teacher couldn't get in contact with the model. If I was a rational individual, I would have come to this conclusion sooner. However, I am not rational, so I did not.

So now I'm just pissed at myself for being an idiot.

Bearbeitet von 2bloo4U am 26. Apr. 2012, 2:17
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Apr. 2012, 0:07
    No one joining my games at wc3, which I find fascinating since there's not too many of them in the lobby...

Little wannabe "rebellious" teenagers running away from their homes because it's cool and shit. What pissed me off the most today is reading the story about a girl who ran away from home the third time already with her boyfriend somewhere, while her parents are probably worried sick and the police is searching for her. Fucking cunt.

In fact, 95% of the missing teenagers in our country are exactly the same. I suppose they don't realize what the fuck they're doing, and that they're harming a lot of people by doing that, starting from their very parents, to the police who could be using its resources to search for ACTUAL missing people.

• ^ Yay for being a missing person. Although mine was because I got kicked out and didn't go back home for about 2 weeks, not because I ran away.

Anywho, people who have sex with animals piss me off. So does the fact that black guy jokes are only acceptable if a black guy is making them. Dun pisses me off, nigga.

Also, guys drooling over my sister on facebook pisses me off quite considerably. Not that I don't do it to other peoples sisters, but I don't do it on facebook where parents and family members will see it. Or boyfriends, :o

• amlee5605 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Apr. 2012, 5:49

[spam]

[spam]

shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Bearbeitet von Lastfmsupport am 16. Mai. 2012, 23:32
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Apr. 2012, 23:53
    Reprobates trying to score brownie points off other members by posting unhumourous, purile shit.

And nothing much else.

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Apr. 2012, 23:58
    That I don't have nearly enough time in a day to listen to all the music and to play all the games I'd want to.

• My realty. >:[

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
  • amlee5605 said:
    can you link your sisters facebook

No.

• Kennoth said:
    That I don't have nearly enough time in a day to listen to all the music and to play all the games I'd want to.

Hey, that's exactly what I always think. A day should have 5000 hours at least.
    It pisses me off that we all get old too fast, even me as an alien. That's what I got for coming to earth...

• Kanye West dating Kim Kardashian. (Sigh)

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
  • ^ That pisses you off? I would have thought they were perfect for each other. Question is, which one can talk about themselves for the longest?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Apr. 2012, 12:32
    TMI (you've been warned):

That special kind of shit that's neither solid nor liquid, and it's a pain in the ass (all pun intended) to wipe the fuck off your butt. I ended up having more of the feces on my ass then actually in the toilet, and inevitably getting my hands stained in the process too, which is another thing that pisses me off since no matter how hard you scrub them afterwards, you can still smell it!

• Absurd93 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Apr. 2012, 15:20
  • Kennoth said:
    TMI (you've been warned):

That special kind of shit that's neither solid nor liquid, and it's a pain in the ass (all pun intended) to wipe the fuck off your butt. I ended up having more of the feces on my ass then actually in the toilet, and inevitably getting my hands stained in the process too, which is another thing that pisses me off since no matter how hard you scrub them afterwards, you can still smell it!

I feel your pain. We've all been there. ...just don't touch me D:

• Benutzer
    • 28. Apr. 2012, 19:50
    Being alone..which is all the time.

• SaoCartel schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Apr. 2012, 20:37
    Kennoth said:
    Unpleasantness

Easier to spray clean than wipe, just sayin'.

• people who don't know how to be polite when using a door. i mean, people who don't know how to be polite in general, but doors have like, their own genre.

between people who don't hold it open for you and people who don't thank you when you hold it open for them, it's borderline depressing.

the latter happened today and it pretty much almost ruined my day. it bothers me /so/ much.

everybody was literally kung-fu fighting
  • ProximityFuze said:
    ^ That pisses you off? I would have thought they were perfect for each other. Question is, which one can talk about themselves for the longest?

True. I don't exactly know why it pisses me off. It just does. >:[

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • Hai_Ai schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Apr. 2012, 4:04
    When people criticize my taste in music. I don't criticize your taste in music so don't even attempt to talk about mine. -____-

"Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time."

~ Camus
  • I was sick in the pub last night, I didn't even that much to drink, I am embarrased.

• messo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Apr. 2012, 14:02
    I know it sounds anti-social, but lately it's been people who are overly caring towards me when they don't even know me.

• Mezori schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Apr. 2012, 15:32
    sounds so common,but i seriously pissed off when i lost one of my important things like notebook or something that i need is went missing and when i dont need it,it just shows up randomly

derp

• Benutzer
    • 29. Apr. 2012, 16:41
    The weekend being so short a time to spend among admirable folk.

• Persons who have the strange need to be right all the time, even when they are clearly not.

random friend requests, really is it so hard to say hi there, may i add you to my friendlist?

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.