Forum » General Discussion

Score a "Steamy Intimate Love Scene"

• Score a "Steamy Intimate Love Scene"

That's right folks, you've been hired to find the ultimate song to add as the score to a delicious, sexy, passionate, steamy-sex, love scene! What song would you choose?!!!
    I'd start with "Wicked Game" by Him
    Wicked Game

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 19:46
    Steamy? As in two girls, one cup steamy?

• ooMaz3Roo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 21:21
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 22:17
    I Cannot Be Loved

I'd love some nasty kinky sex with this song.

• Babs_05 schrieb...
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 23:12
    Steamy as in Carry On Screaming, when Fenella Fieldings asks, "Do you mind if I smoke?" and literally starts smouldering?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 11:32
    5 posts and not one mention of either Matt Howden or Sieben - for shame! ;p

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 22:53
    digitalhooligan said:
    That's right folks, you've been hired to find the ultimate song to add as the score to a delicious, sexy, passionate, steamy-sex, love scene! What song would you choose?!!!
    I'd start with "Wicked Game" by Him
    Wicked Game
    I've never heard this sung by that artist. Usually I prefer Chris Isaak...somehow it seems a bit sexier/more sensual.

But, after listening to Him, I really dig his style and have added him to my library, so thanks for that! : )

Hmm, maybe this or "Milk" by the same artist...

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • @Madelines
    Yeah, I love the original Chris Isaak version too, it was a big song for me back in high school (loves found and lost...mmm...good times), but I liked the grittier mood of HIM's version for a little more hard rough passion!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.