Forum » General Discussion

What do you love about you?

• What do you love about you?

This is something of a response to the "What do you hate about you?" topic.
    It's really bumming me out, and while we all have things we don't like about ourselves, there are things we like about ourselves too. It's just a matter of being honest with yourself.

If you posted in that topic, you should post here too. It's very easy to get caught up in the aspects of yourself you're less than happy with. A great deal of modern society has taught us to only look at problems, and not see what it is we have going for us.

Even if you didn't post in that one, post here anyway. It helps to know that there are people out there who at least think they're doing something right!

As long as you bring some positivity, post away!

For starters, I'm happy I'm going to college to get my bachelor's in physics, when so many of my friends from high school are off wasting their time with drugs and alcohol.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 11:11
    I think this thread is a brilliant idea. Theres been far too much self-doubt and negativity on the forum aimed at ourselves lately.

1. I'm glad that I can read. It seems like such a basic thing but via reading i've been exposed to and been genuinely surprised/moved/impressed by a great many facts, philosophies, narratives and ideas throughout my life
    2. That i'm not easily swayed by dogma or far right/far left idealogy
    3. That my rather peaceful and sedate lifestyle is offset by an overactive imagination
    4. That i've had (as i've reflected over my admittedly brief adult life) that I had a brilliant childhood, despite being from a working class background
    5. Being born/living in the Midlands. I've never really been party to England's 'Northern Scum VS. Southern Twats' guff
    6. That I understand and like modern art, that I haven't rejected it completly without forethought like so many of my peers
    7. That i'm open-minded in regards to music
    8. The fact I can laugh in derision at the headlines on the Daily Mail rather that read and immediately go "thats a bleedin' outrage that is! bloody furunners! roflroflrofl" etc
    9. That I can *ahem* 'cook' the finest nachos in the kingdom.

• Selfsurprise said:

• That I can *ahem* 'cook' the finest nachos in the kingdom.

Do you have home delivery?

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 15:52
    My music taste. Sure, there's always room for improvement, but I love the fact that I can understand the meaning behind some of the most extreme forms of music out there, and genuinely appreciate and admire them.

That's about it.

• I love that I am perfect

• Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 17:48
    1. The fact that I'm almost 18 which means I can move off to California or NY.
    2. My taste in music and my interest in shows and celebrities.
    3. I have a skinny body. (Though, I seriously need to work on getting abs.)
    4. I'm very different from others. Ordinary fucking people. I hate them.

• Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 18:56
    Ms_Impossible said:
    Selfsurprise said:

• That I can *ahem* 'cook' the finest nachos in the kingdom.

Do you have home delivery?

Did you really think i'd hand out my recipes willy-nilly Missy? You'll never set eyes on my secret blend of no herbs and spices!

mmmWuuuAAAhahaHaHaHAAAAUUHHrrrrr!!!...

:3

• time2dive schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 20:01
    My composure
    My body
    My eyes
    My creativity
    My logic
    My style
    My memories

.this is our bomb.
  • I have a powerful odour.

• Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 20:13
    wangle-mcdangle said:
    I have a powerful odour.

I envy you. My scent glands are weak and unmalodorous (is that even a word?) and consequently all the females are busy courting the larger and more agressive elephant seals.

• messo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 20:35
    I'm told that I exude calmness, a quality I don't mind being known for :)

• I love that I still enjoy a genre that most others have forgotten about and disregard.

• SaoCartel schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 21:32

Re: What do you love about you?

CrimsonGear said:
    This is something of a response to the "What do you hate about you?" topic.
    It's really bumming me out, and while we all have things we don't like about ourselves, there are things we like about ourselves too. It's just a matter of being honest with yourself.

I love how much I hate this thread and myself.

• Benutzer
    • 10. Apr. 2012, 22:35
    A lot of things, actually. Including:

My temperament.
    My model car collection.
    My photographic style.
    My style in doing everything.
    My looks.
    My music taste.
    Being a nice person.

• I love that I'm a natural redhead. And not an awful, carrot-like shade.

Leave my a's alone.
  • I love that I am moving in the right direction.
    I am funny. I learn from my mistakes. I move in the right direction.
    I have an amazing sense of style.
    I don't need make up to feel pretty. (most days)

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 12:48
    graaaaaaace said:
    I love that I'm a natural redhead. And not an awful, carrot-like shade.

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Mezori schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 14:52
    i am glad that i didnt born in this world as an autistic person

• Eliytres- schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 15:25
    I am glad that I am who I am. I'm not like the others and I'm proud of it. But what makes me even more happier, is that I'm finally able to accept it and that I'm not running away from it anymore. I did that for the last 3 years and it only made me feel even more lonely and depressed.

O, rymdens svarta djup...
    • Velj_ko schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 19:49
    Selfsurprise said: That I understand and like modern art, that I haven't rejected it completly without forethought like so many of my peers.I'm so proud of myself because of this, too.

• Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 22:05
    My awesome ability to not give a flying fuck. It saves me lots of meaningless troubles.

• Kennoth said:
    graaaaaaace said:

It so happened. Haha.

Leave my a's alone.
  • - I like the shape of my lips (and since this is a highly perverted forum, I must specify that I means the ones on my face ;P)

- I am very good at languages; I speak 3 languages fluently and one with some effort.

-I am one of the most loyal friends a person could have, spiced with a lot of empathy and kindness

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • I love my creativeness.

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Apr. 2012, 12:48
    graaaaaaace said:
    Kennoth said:
    graaaaaaace said:

It so happened. Haha.

:D

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.