Forum » Web Site Support

Delete Artist

• ak406 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jan. 2006, 13:59

Delete Artist

I went to my profile editor and deleted the artist that i would like to remove from my last fm. But it hasent been removed from my last.fm page but the profile editor no longer shows it.

Was this the way to delete it? Or is their another way.

Thanks

• i think you just need to wait - it will be removed soon.

you'll soon learn that patience is the key with last.fm :-)

• LPMeTeOr@ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jan. 2006, 14:04
    Remove items from your profile
    Was your kid sister listening to Britney Spears last week with the Audioscrobbler plugin turned on? Have no fear: the Profile Editor lets you remove artists, albums, or tracks from your profile. (NOTE: You cannot currently delete tracks listed in 'Last 100 Tracks'. It may take up to a week for deleted items to be reflected in your charts.)

My experience is 1-2 days for deleting an artist.

Life ends so fast so take your chance and make it last.
    - Chuck Schuldiner. 'Pull the Plug' -
    • Jester-NL schrieb...
    • 27. Jan. 2006, 14:16
    It might take some time to delete an artist, especialy if that artist is/was in your topartist-list.
    You might try a hard refresh (ctrl+F5). If that doesn't work, you'll just have to wait...

Remember to say "thank you" for the things you haven't had
    • ak406 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jan. 2006, 14:23

Ok thanks

i just wanted to make sure i did this correctly, i saw somewhere u had to delete the tracks before the artist first which i did not do.

Um im fine waiting, does last.fm delete them by hand?
    \

Thanks again for the help.

• funkytom schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jan. 2006, 18:23
    They don't delete them by hand, but you just have to wait for your charts to be regenerated before they disappear, it won't happen immediately, hence why you're still seeing what you've deleted...

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.